Today I work at numerique.gouv.fr where I articulate the efforts for using, developing and mutualizing free software in public agencies.
You can find some of my talks here.
Some projects I contributed to
- Fund The Code! (since 2019), to boost donations to free softwares.
- OLPC France from 2008 to 2018, to foster free software in education.
- The French Pipe Organs Inventory in 2017 as an Public Interest Entrepreneur.
- GNU Emacs workshops in Paris.
- Org-mode for Emacs, since 2006.
- ShareLex from 2012 to 2018, to create legal contents under a free license.